Monday 8 January 2018

16 Indian healthy veg recipes

Indian healthy vegan recipes
Healthy vegan recipes

Indian healthy vegan recipes:


If you make any of these vegan recipes, please snap an image and share it with me on facebook. Be certain to tag it #homemadefoodrecipe so I don’t leave out it!

1) Curried Coconut Quinoa and Greens with Roasted Cauliflower
Curried Coconut Quinoa and Greens with Roasted Cauliflower

The coconut milk within the quinoa became divine. My wife, a meat-eater possibly said, this is so exact! approximately a bazillion instances as we have been ingesting dinner. He additionally stated how every person must be a vegetarian recipes like for at the least every week in order that they understand what flavors are instead of just throwing salt on meat and calling it a meal. I’ll say this became a big win.

2) Sugar Snap Pea and Carrot Soba Noodles

Sugar Snap Pea and Carrot Soba Noodles

Made this for dinner on Tuesday – and it become out of the ordinary… filling, flavorful, and first rate the next day too! Love your blog as I try to up my wide variety of meat-loose days every week!

3) Kale, Black Bean and Avocado Burrito Bowl

Kale, Black Bean and Avocado Burrito Bowl

I just wanted to thanks for posting this veg recipe. It’s difficult to consider a recipe that is not most effective this scrumptious, however in which every unmarried factor is a super nutrition improve! After eating this, I authentic felt like Popeye proper after he gulps down a can (few) of spinach. Also, I’ve usually been bizarre about uncooked kale (despite the fact that I’m hooked on the roasted stuff), however this marinated kale was great! So thank you again! This has been added to the top of my listing within the recipe rotation

4) Creamy (vegan!) Butternut Squash Linguine with Fried Sage

What can I say, all 6 youngsters LOVED this and that’s a primary for meat unfastened night time in my house.

5) Sweet Potato & Black Bean Veggie Burgers

Sweet Potato & Black Bean Veggie Burgers

I made them this night and they are so delicious! Thank you! I am a sucker for candy + highly spiced however holy cow this became especially delicious. I wasn’t capable of get the millet and agree with others that quinoa works superb! I understand what I’m bringing for lunch the next day – very excited for those leftovers.

6) Chopped Kale Salad with Edamame, Carrot and Avocado

Chopped Kale Salad with Edamame, Carrot and Avocado

I just made this salad this nighttime. It definitely changed how I method salad. I usually desired to try this but didn’t recognize the way to prep the kale. I followed your simple guidelines and voila! I introduced basil to the dressing b/c of no cilantro and it turned into nevertheless first rate. I am a busy trainer and usually worn-out after paintings however I had one of these amusing, relaxing times growing this. It didn’t hurt that I had project runway on even as I ripped up the kale…

To be continued>>> Remaining Healthy Vegan Recipes


0 comments: